Jobs To Do In The Garden In March
Here is a list of the top 10 jobs to do in the garden in March!
There’s nothing like the first day of Spring!
Top 10 jobs this month
- Protect new spring shoots from slugs.
- Plant shallots, onion sets and early potatoes.
- Plant summer-flowering bulbs.
- Lift and divide overgrown clumps of perennials.
- Top dress containers with fresh compost.
- Mow the lawn on dry days.
- Cut back dogwood and willow.
- Hoe and mulch weeds to keep them under control.
- Start feeding fish and using the pond fountain + remove pond heaters.
- Prune bush/climbing roses.
If you would like any help with any of these jobs whether that’s because you are no longer able to or if you are a bit busy please don’t hesitate to get in touch either through:
or by Phone: 01299 250 380.
If you enjoyed reading this post you may be interested in reading our previous post about ‘Jobs To Do In The Garden In February‘, just in case you need to catch up!